Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Funeral Arrangements

A funeral will be held for Sean this Saturday, June 5, 2010 at:

Southside Church of Christ
3138 West 7000 South
West Jordan, UT 84084

A viewing will be held beginning at 9:30 am with a memorial service beginning at 11:00 am. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a fund set up in Sean's name (Sean Martella) at Zion's Bank.

For those of you who follow this blog, please pass this information onto others who may miss it here. His obituary will run in the Salt Lake Tribune by this Thursday and will be available to be viewed online as well. I will post a link to that once it is available.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered "come to me." With tearful eyes I watched you, as you slowly passed away. Although I loved you dearly, I couldn't make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke my heart to prove to me, He only takes the BEST!!

Suhana Ansari said...

Chest pain is considered a chief symptom of heart related problems.
It can occur due to various causes such as heart attack, pulmonary embolism,
thoracic aortic dissection, oesophageal rupture, tension pneumothorax and cardiac tamponade.

I like your blog because I found very Important quotes on your blog. for more information of these types please click on :
TREATMENT FOR CHEST PAIN