Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update From Sean

I just finished my 3rd day of chemotherapy today. It's not too bad. I'm not there as long as they told me I'd be. I'm feeling pretty nauseous today but I don't know if that is from the tumor in my abdomen or my chemotherapy. Medically, I don't have much of an update.

As a bit of good news I've only taken a couple pain pills for my back in the last few days. This likely means that the cancerous swelling in my lymph nodes that has been causing the pain has gone down. I was having to take a pill every 2 hours for the last few weeks and sometimes that still wasn't enough. Take that for what you will but it's good news to me. I won't know officially what has happened to the cancer so far until they start doing some blood work or run some more CT scans to see if it's gone down.

No comments: