Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This Week

Well, I'm off treatment this week. It's a much needed break because my blood counts have gotten extremely low. Even with getting Neupogen shots to boost the white count, it's still almost zero. I still don't have a readout on how the cancer is responding to the treatment. Hopefully next week or the week after I will know.

I've been really weak and fatigued lately. It is hard to move around and I wear out really quickly. I also had a pretty high fever today and they were worried about that. I think a combination of Loritab and antibiotics has broken my fever for the night at least. I got the regular flu shot and I'll need to get the H1N1 shot in a few weeks.

I hope things get a little better. My blood counts are taking too much of a beating from this chemotherapy. Anyways, thanks for the continued support.
Love, Sean

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless You My Sweet Nephew.... You are SO LOVED... PLEASE STAY STRONG AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!
I know it's easy for me to say because I'm not the one physically going thru all of this. PLEASE know that we are ALL going thru this with you in our hearts and constant prayers. We are so thankful for your beautiful Angel (of course I am talking about Karen) ... WE LOVE YOU, Aunt Laura and Family

Terry said...

Hi Sean, just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you out in Cali. I've been keep everyone updated on what's happening with you. Keep the faith!!! God will get you through this.